GOOD SAMARITAN’S INDIA
Terms & Conditions
The owner of this website which includes its affiliates and subsidiaries such as (“Website” or “Website Owner” or “We” or “Us” or “Our”) provides the information contained on the website or any of the pages comprising the website (“website”) to visitors (cumulatively referred to as “you” or “your” hereinafter) subject to the terms and conditions set out in these website terms and conditions, and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices which may be applicable to a specific section or module of the website.
The term “Good Samaritans” or “us” or “we” refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is under the Indian Trusts Act, 1882, having its registered office at Flat No.14, Block 5, Rama Raju Nagar Colony, Suchitra X Road, Medchal Road, Secunderabad 500067
By using this website, you expressly consent that you have read and understood the terms and conditions contained therein and you agree to abide by them. If you do not consent to these terms and conditions, please refrain from using the website.
Unconditionally you consent that your use of the website shall be in accordance with the conditions described herein, that:
• You will not send any email, message or other communication that under Indian laws or the laws of the country of the recipient is in breach of such law or is defamatory, menacing, obscene, indecent, abusive, harmful, pornographic or otherwise illegal or which may violate or infringe in any way upon the rights of others, incite violence, sadism, cruelty or racial hatred or otherwise cause distress or inconvenience.
• You may not express vulgar, crude, racist, sexist opinions that are offensive or otherwise.
• You will not send without the owner’s permission, express any message, e-mail or other communication that contains material which does not belong to you.
• You will not submit any email, communication, or message that contains information that to the best of your knowledge is incorrect, untrue, or misleading.
Third Party websites
For the information services or content of third-party websites which are linked to this website, we accept no liability or responsibility.
For any agreement which you make with any third-party advertiser or seller found on or via this website, we accept no liability or responsibility, which shall include any payment for or delivery of goods and services including any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such goods and services.
All reasonable care has been taken that ensure that the information available on this website is correct and on an “as is” basis. Regarding the information contained on this website, we make no representation or warranty of any kind. For any purpose, the information on this website may be inaccurate, incorrect, incomplete, out of date, or unsuitable. Before you take any action, you must check all such information with us in reliance upon it. It is the personal opinion of the reviewer for any of the reviews contained on this website.
Our Liability to you
Your free access to the material on this website is on a condition that you will accept that we shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by your reliance on the information on this website except to the extent we are unable to do so by law. This is a comprehensive exclusion of liability and includes all losses, damages, costs and expenses of any kind including loss of profit, economic loss, loss of goodwill and all and any direct, indirect or consequential loss of any kind. The exclusions and restrictions of liability contained in these terms and conditions are considered reasonable by you.
All the material or content contained on this website shall at all times remain our property or that of our licensors which includes copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. We allow you to use the material and the content of the website as expressly authorised by us or our licensee. In any form you may not copy, modify, distribute, reproduce, transmit, license, publish, use or resell the information or incorporate it into any other work, part or all of the material available on the website, except that you may:
• For your personal non-commercial use, you may download or print extracts of the material on this website;
• For the purpose of sending to individual third parties for their personal non-commercial information, copy the material on this website provided that you acknowledge us as the source of the material and that you inform the third parties that these conditions apply to them and that they must comply with them;
• If you become aware that any third party infringes our intellectual property rights, you will notify us immediately.
Good Samaritans Foundation is a Charity Foundation. There won’t be any refunds/cancellations.
It is deemed that each of the provisions contained in these terms and conditions shall be construed as being independent of every other and if any provision contained in the terms and conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to the limitations on liability, such determination shall not affect the validity of the remainder of the terms and conditions which shall continue in effect.
Good Samaritans Foundation shall endeavour to put up only such information on the site, as it has verified from the NGOs, or otherwise as being true to the best of their knowledge and belief. However, gsfoundation.com does not accept any liability due to the inaccuracy of information or data provided on this site. Any liabilities arising out of any act or omission by a visitor to this site, by relying on or using the information provided on this site, shall be sole to the account of such visitor.